Weekends Only Furniture hires senior marketing manager
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, March 30, 2012
ST. LOUIS — Weekends Only Furniture has hired Monda Petrinelli as senior marketing manager, a new position for the Top 100 company.
She "will be responsible for developing and executing an effective marketing strategy to increase awareness of the Weekends Only brand in the St. Louis market," the company said in a release.
Petrinelli joined the retailer with 10 years of marketing management experience for companies including CPI Corp. and Datamax.
"Monda brings an extensive background in data analysis as well as impressive creative talents to the Weekends Only marketing department," said Dionne Dumitru, chief operating officer/strategic business development for the five-store St. Louis-based retailer, with a low-frills, bargain-oriented approach and Friday-through-Sunday store hours. "She will be an invaluable partner as we grow the business in 2012."
- Aug 15, 2013
- Mar 19, 2013
- Jan 16, 2013
- Nov 8, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...