Paramount hires Eubanks
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, May 7, 2012
NORFOLK, Va. - Paramount Sleep has hired George "Buddy" Eubanks to the position of business elevator.
Eubanks will work with Paramount Sleep dealers in North Carolina, South Carolina and parts of Virginia along with Jim Vaughn, who was hired at the end of last year.
"We're dedicated to helping our dealers grow their business," said Richard Fleck, chief marketing officer.
Eubanks has more than 20 years of experience in management, merchandise assortment planning and analysis, and account growth and development. He most recently worked as an independent account executive for Advanced Sleep Concepts. He has also held positions with Ashley Furniture and a family owned bedding plant, and ran a mattress store.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...