Surya expands social media presence on Pinterest
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, May 14, 2012
CALHOUN, Ga. - Surya, a manufacturer of area rugs and home accessories, launched "inspirational" design boards on Pinterest last month.
As the High Point Market was wrapping May 8, the company had 202 followers on Pinterest and its "High Point 2012 Spring" board had 382 followers.
"Surya's Pinterest boards showcase the latest trends in home décor to stimulate shoppers' imagination and drive traffic to Surya dealers," the company said in a release.
Using this highly visual social network, the company targets designers and home décor shoppers by creating and sharing virtual pinboards.
Surya has 25 décor boards on Pinterest, which feature its spring introductions, designer products, and latest colors and trends. The company plans to update boards regularly.
"We have been creating mood boards for years in our catalog, but couldn't find a simple tool to share digitally," said Satya Tiwari, president of Surya. "Pinterest is what we were looking for all along, and we are thrilled to make our virtual pinboards easily accessible to Surya community."
Surya has been expanding its social media presence under the SuryaSocial brand to connect with its customers. Surya posts daily on its Facebook page, which has more than 32,400 fans.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...