Klaussner website focuses on custom order capabilities
Larry Thomas -- Furniture Today, May 29, 2012
ASHEBORO, N.C. — Klaussner Home Furnishings has revamped its website at www.klaussner.com with a more user-friendly platform that focuses on the company's special order capabilities.
The updated site, created by MicroD, gives consumers and retail sales associates the ability to showcase a digital rendering of their special order merchandise, watch informational videos and obtain product specifications.
"We are pleased to unveil our newly revamped website to our consumers and dealers," said Len Burke, vice president of marketing. "With the new additions we have made, we feel like we are giving consumers and retail sales associates all the information they need to buy and sell our products with confidence."
Burke said the product catalog was created using MicroD's ePiphany platform. It provides a full representation of Klaussner's upholstery, case goods and bedding, and he said the majority of the upholstery frames utilize the platform's draping visualization technology.
"The new website really puts Klaussner and their dealer base on the cutting edge of marketing technology," said Leah Suddreth, director of sales at MicroD. "Furniture consumers are savvy shoppers, and this will ensure that Klaussner products are at the top of their shopping list."
Burke said the product catalog also will be available for retailers to include on their store website, enabling the retailer to showcase the Klaussner line while maintaining their store branding.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...