Tommy Bahama Home store to open in Southern California
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, June 6, 2012
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. — Tommy Bahama, the lifestyle brand that celebrates relaxed living, has announced the opening of its first Tommy Bahama Home store.
The 5,000-square-foot showroom, scheduled to debut in August in the Fashion Island shopping center here, will be devoted to the brand's collections for the home, including the furniture line by Lexington Home Brands.
Officials said the store will bring to life the Tommy Bahama lifestyle for daily living, with its carefully crafted offering of home furnishings, custom upholstery and distinctive home décor. The Tommy Bahama Home furniture collection features natural materials and a mix of textures that are designed to turn any home into a restful retreat.
The Newport Beach store will include home furnishings for the bedroom, dining room, living room, media room and home office from the latest Tommy Bahama collections, such as Road to Canberra, Royal Kahala, Beach House, Ocean Club, Island Estate and Kingstown. New collections will be added regularly and will continue to illustrate how to "live the life" in Tommy Bahama style, officials said.
They also noted that with the opening of the first Tommy Bahama Home store in Fashion Island, guests can shop for coastal-inspired furniture and accessories in an environment that is moments from the beach - a true Tommy Bahama experience.
- Nov 25, 2013
- Sep 23, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...