Durham launches standalone website for Perfectbalance
Michael J. Knell -- Furniture Today, June 29, 2012
DURHAM, Ontario — Durham Furniture has rolled out a new website and marketing support program for its recently launched Perfectbalance collection of condo-scaled solid wood bedroom furniture.
First introduced at the March premarket, the collection was Durham's key launch at the recent spring edition of the High Point Market.
Dave Pinamonti, Durham's vice president of business development, said the line was received so well at premarket, the company began shipping product in mid June.
"To support the new line, we developed a new website dedicated to it," he added.
The new site is www.perfectbalancefurniture.com.
Pinamonti also said there are additional marketing support materials including tear sheets for every group and dedicated sheets to show all the various bed options, features and benefits, and hardware and finish options. Banners are available for those retailers that have installed a Perfectbalance gallery.
"We had our IT group work closely with marketing to come up with a website that is easy for the consumer to work through," said Dave Geikie, chief operating officer. "A lot of thought went into how today's younger consumer, particularly women, wants the right information as they start to shop for what they want.
The website is also very easy for retail sales associates when working in the store with their customer," he continued, adding, "Because of the demographics of the Perfectbalance consumer and how we positioned the line in the marketplace, we feel its website is even more important than most furniture websites because of all the choices a consumer has with the line."
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...