Report: Restoration Hardware eyes late summer stock offering
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, July 17, 2012
CORTE MADERA, Calif . — Reuters is reporting that high-end lifestyle home furnishings retailer Restoration Hardware is eyeing a late summer return to the public stock market.
The Corte Madera, Calif.-based company, founded in 1980 by Stephen Gordon and taken public once before, is now owned by private equity firms Catterton Partners and Tower Three Partners LLC and Restoration's CEO Gary Friedman.
Catterton and Friedman took Restoration private in June 2008 as the company was struggling in the midst of a housing and home furnishings market crash.
The move to return to the public market would come about a year after the owners filed for a $150 million public offering. It also comes on the heels of reports that the housing market has picked up steam and home goods industry business is improving.
- Nov 2, 2012
- Nov 18, 2011
- Apr 19, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...