New Hooker Furniture social media campaign focuses on back-to-school
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, July 17, 2012
MARTINSVILLE, Va. — Case goods and upholstery resource Hooker Furniture has launched a social media campaign and contest aimed at generating back-to-school ideas relating to organization, food, apparel and furniture.
Through the end of August, the company is inviting participants to "Pin or Post to Win" a swivel chest from its Abby youth collection.
Participants can post the back-to-school ideas on Hooker's Pinterest back-to-school board, http://pinterest.com/hookerfurn/back-to-school-ideas/, or on its Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/HookerFurniture. The sweepstakes can be entered on the back-to-school landing page, http://www.hookerfurniture.com/backtoschool/
"The back-to-school campaign is right in line with our mission to offer ideas, resources and inspiration to enhance people's lives and homes through our online community," said Kim Shaver, vice president-marketing communications for Hooker Furniture. "Since we have just recently added Pinterest to our online community, we hope this campaign will increase the engagement on this channel as well as build our followers and fans."
- Jan 28, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...