Dan Masters, Greg Roy trade roles at FBI
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, August 24, 2012
ST. LOUIS — Furniture Brands International has named vice president of business development Dan Masters as president of motion furniture specialist Lane, and shifted former Lane president Greg Roy into the role previously held by Masters.
The changes are effective immediately.
The move represents a major shift at Lane, where Roy has served in various roles since 1988. He has been president since the spring of 2009.
In his new role, Roy, who will continue to be based in Tupelo, Miss., will be responsible for new business development that covers the company's core brands, which include Broyhill, Lane, Thomasville, Drexel Heritage, Henredon, Pearson, Hickory Chair, Lane Venture and Maitland-Smith.
"Roy has had a long and successful career with Furniture Brands, built on his strengths in sales and customer development," the company said in a statement.
Masters joined furniture Brands this past spring. He was previously president of upper-end case goods resource Hekman Furniture, where he had worked since 2004. Before that he also held executive roles at Riverside Furniture and Flexsteel Inds., where the company said he had extensive experience in the motion upholstery business.
Both Masters and Roy will continue to report to Ralph Scozzafava, Furniture Brands chairman and CEO.
In a statement, Scozzafava said, "With Dan's new focus on Lane Furniture added to Greg's concentration on building distribution, we are confident we have defined the sales strategy that will drive our Lane business and provide growth for our entire company."
"Both Dan and Greg have excellent relationships with retailers and extensive knowledge of the furniture industry," Scozzafava added. "We are excited about this change and how it will strengthen our sales efforts going forward."
- Jan 14, 2013
- Apr 18, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...