Dana Helms joins SocialNorth as social media community manager
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, September 5, 2012
WATERLOO, Ontario — SocialNorth, a social media strategy firm, has named Dana Helms social media community manager. She will work with Julia Rosien, SocialNorth's owner.
Helms most recently was with MicroD, a website development company focused on the home furnishings industry.
She is also the vice president of social media for WithIt, where she serves with Rosien, who is president of WithIt. The two have worked together to develop content and create visibility for the nonprofit women's leadership organization. During Helms' tenure, WithIt's online community has doubled and memberships are on the rise, according to Rosien.
"We're looking forward to building on SocialNorth's positive momentum with Dana executing on social media strategy for our clients," said Rosien. "Dana is an exceptional conversationalist and online brand advocate - must-have strengths that we're confident will support our growth as an international company."
In the past year, SocialNorth has served a variety of businesses including Dove Canada and The Women in Biz Network and is the social media agency of record for the Dr. Breus brand. SocialNorth is a boutique social media and SEO consulting firm founded in 2010.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...