Mor opens 27th store
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, September 17, 2012
SEATTLE - Mor Furniture for Less has opened its fifth Washington store here as it continues an aggressive growth strategy this year.
The 26,700-square-foot store in Marysville, north of Seattle, follows three Southern California stores and two Washington stores the Top 100 company has opened in the past 12 months. It is located in the Smokey Point area on Twin Lakes Avenue, just off Interstate 5 and near Best Buy, Target and Costco.
Now with 27 stores in seven states, Mor entered Washington in 1983 with its Spokane location. It also operates Washington stores in the Tri-Cities area in Richland, and in Kent and Lynnwood.
San Diego-based Mor is No. 31 on Furniture/Today's Top 100 with estimated furniture, bedding and accessories sales of $238.4 million for its fiscal year ended Sept. 28.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...