Jamison Bedding promotes Rick MacLean to CFO, COO
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, September 24, 2012
BRENTWOOD, Tenn. — Jamison Bedding has promoted Rick MacLean to the new dual executive position of chief financial officer and chief operating officer, according to company President Frank Gorrell.
MacLean, who had been CFO, will have expanded responsibilities in strategic planning and development of the organization, with emphasis on Jamison's marketing, sales and manufacturing. He continues to report to Gorrell.
"Rick's expansive knowledge and experience have been instrumental over the past few years in moving forward the Jamison brand and business," Gorrell said. "His principle-based management skills will become even more important to our success as we continue to evolve the organization and implement our strategic objectives."
Before joining Jamison in 2008 as CFO, MacLean had worked in finance and operations at firms including Hartmann, a producer of luxury travel goods, and McKesson Corp., an international pharmaceutical distributor and health care IT company.
Headquartered here, Jamison Bedding operates a mattress factory in nearby Gallatin, Tenn., and serves more than 400 retailers in the Southeast and hotels and resorts worldwide.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...