Zuo Modern adds new line, second High Point showroom
Heath E. Combs -- Furniture Today, September 25, 2012
HIGH POINT — Contemporary specialist Zuo Modern is adding a second High Point Market showroom.
The new 1,200-square-foot space in the International Home Furnishings Center, D-508, will show contemporary furnishings. The company's rustic new Zuo Era line and its outdoor line will be shown in IHFC D-501. Zuo's showroom space here now totals 7,479 square feet.
The Zuo Era line features more than 300 SKUs across all case goods categories and outdoor pieces, the company said.
"It's a very original, on-trend, upscale design, featuring distinctive rustic ash on the case goods and stylish linen fabrics on the upholstery," Will Ambroson, visual merchandising manager, said in a press release. "We're expecting a very positive response to this addition, both with our current dealers as well as new customers. This should be a huge market for us."
Additionally, the company is opening a 2,500 square foot showroom at Atlanta's Americasmart dedicated to transitional, modern, outdoor and lighting décor pieces.
- Mar 22, 2010
- Apr 12, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...