Wright Global Graphic Solutions offers tours during market
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, October 1, 2012
THOMASVILLE, N.C. - Wright Global Graphic Solutions, a marketing services and support resource, is opening its doors and offering visitor tours during the High Point Market.
From Oct. 15 to 18, the company will offer market visitors transportation to the facilities at 5115 Prospect St. in Thomasville. Wright Global Graphic Solutions' corporate headquarters is six miles from the center of the High Point market district.
"By offering these one-on-one tours of our facility, we are helping manufacturers and retailers make the most of their High Point experience," said Don Wright, senior vice president of business development. "We recognize that this market draws home furnishings professionals from around the world and we encourage them to take a closer look at how Wright Global Graphic Solutions can help service all their graphic and marketing needs."
Market attendees will be able to tour the company's production area and see the manufacturing process. From starting the conversation, to the initial design concept, to working with in-house designers using state-of-the-art technology, to seeing the final product, visitors will experience the company's complete process for creating marketing materials, officials said. Marketing solutions experts will be on hand to discuss retailers' specific marketing needs. To schedule a tour, contact Kim Hunter at (800) 678-9019 or email her at email@example.com.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...