Linda Beazlie named CFO at Carolina Mattress Guild
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, October 8, 2012
THOMASVILLE, N.C. — Carolina Mattress Guild has hired Linda Beazlie for the new position of chief financial officer.
Beazlie is a licensed CPA with more than 20 years' experience in both the public accounting and private business sectors, the bedding manufacturer said.
"We are very pleased to have an executive with Linda's experience joining our senior team," said Neal Grigg, president of Carolina Mattress Guild. "Linda will become a key player in enabling us to accelerate our long-term growth strategies."
Beazlie will be responsible for all areas of finance for the company and will report to Grigg.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...