Davis joins Z-Line Designs
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, October 8, 2012
SAN RAMON, Calif. - Ready-to-assemble home office and home entertainment specialist Z-Line Designs has named Luana Davis vice president of business development, a new position.
Davis , who has worked in the home furnishings industry for 25 years, was most recently vice president of sales and merchandising for Morgan Fabrics, where she handled product design, development, sourcing and sales.
Before that, she created her own company, Luana Living, which specialized in leather, fabric and mixed media upholstery. She also has held executive positions at Lacquer Craft Upholstery, LeatherTrend, Bauhaus and Natuzzi.
In her new role, she reports to Z-Line CEO Jim Sexton and will develop and oversee new product categories. She also will develop new business opportunities for the company.
"Luana has an impressive background in the furniture industry and is very well respected in our industry," Sexton said in a statement. "Her knowledge, experience and expertise will be a great complement to the strength and presence of the Z-Line brand. We are excited she is joining the Z-Line team."
In addition to home office and home entertainment, the company offers leather seating and outdoor furniture.
At this month's High Point Market, Oct. 13-18, the company will show at 220 Elm, space 206.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...