Gary Conway joins RedPrairie as chief marketing officer
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, October 18, 2012
ATLANTA — Gary Conway has been named executive vice president and chief marketing officer of RedPrairie, a global supply chain and retail technology provider, according to a release from company officials.
Conway most recently was executive vice president and chief marketing officer of Progress Software, a global enterprise software company, and also has worked as a marketing executive for Sprint Nextel and PeopleSoft.
At RedPrairie, he is responsible for global marketing strategy, including corporate brand management, customer engagement, product strategy and marketing and demand generation. Conway reports to CEO Michael Mayoras.
"In a career spanning more than 35 years, Gary has demonstrated exemplary marketing leadership at some of the world's foremost technology companies," said Mayoras. "We look forward to the impact Gary will have in strengthening RedPrairie's competitive positioning, further defining the value of RedPrairie's solutions and generating demand for our products and services."
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...