AMS Imports reaching designers, customers via Pinterest
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, October 24, 2012
AMHERST — Area rug and textiles supplier AMS Imports has joined Pinterest, the social networking website where people often go for design inspiration.
The company said it is presenting several boards on Pinterest for fellow "pinners" to follow if they want to see its products or find new design ideas and inspirations.
"Social media is one of the most effective ways to interact with customers," said Anne Schewe, president of AMS Imports. "Pinterest offers an additional but unique opportunity for our company to interact with designers and customers."
The company's new boards on Pinterest include Area Rug Expertise, High Point Market October 2012, Favorite Places & Spaces and Design Inspiration. Pins include not only the products the company offers, but also recent news in the home décor industry, and designs posted by designers or media publications.
AMS offers area rugs, tapestries, pillows, and other textiles made by weavers and artisans from around the globe including Egypt, Peru, Jordan, Columbia, India, Sweden, Uzbekistan and the United States.
The company's Pinterest boards are at http://pinterest.com/amsimports/.
- Mar 11, 2013
- Jul 2, 2012
- Sep 23, 2013
- Jan 31, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...