Shifman hires Phil Zucker as general manager
David Perry -- Furniture Today, October 26, 2012
NEWARK, N.J. — High-end bedding manufacturer Shifman has named Phil Zucker general manager, a new position.
Zucker was previously president of PIC Graphic Products, where he held a variety of positions, including North American sales manager and general manager.
"After learning about Phil's extensive business experience, I knew he would be a valuable asset to Shifman," said Bill Hammer, president of Shifman. "Phil's operations management background coupled with his leadership experience makes him an ideal candidate for this position. We are very pleased to have him on our team."
"I'm extremely excited to work for Shifman in general management," Zucker said. "This opportunity allows me to work with the best people and product available in the industry today."
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...