Clive Daniel Home takes design, marketing honors
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, October 13, 2012
NAPLES, Fla. - Clive Daniel Home was the top winner of this year's Collier Building Industry Assn.'s Sand Dollar Awards competition, taking 16 awards for design excellence as well as marketing and advertising expertise.
The Naples, Fla.-based upscale furniture retailer won the Best Showroom award, among other honors, competing with other area stores.
The Sand Dollar Awards are presented by CBIA's Sales and Marketing Council to member professionals in Florida's Collier County, according to a release.
Clive Daniel President Daniel Lubner called winning the best showroom competition "a validation of the efforts of our incredible merchandising and visual team and is indicative of our innovation in fine home furnishings."
Jessica Schneider, the retailer's vice president of marketing and business development, won Marketing Director of the Year.
Honors for design projects went to design consultants Kelley Bridwell (who won two awards), Susan Petril (who won or shared three awards) and Brittany Paige.
Clive Daniel Home's in house advertising department also received multiple Sand Dollar awards for its advertising and marketing efforts, including social media.
Earlier this year, the retailer was named a Rising Star Retailer finalist in a national competition by the Dallas Market Center.
"We are extremely proud of the amazing growth of our unique store in less than a year of operation," Clive Daniel Chairman Clive Lubner said in a release.
"After winning these prestigious awards, clearly, the community and building industry agree that Clive Daniel Home and its design team are unique in every way."
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...