Horich Hector Lebow new name for ad agency
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, October 13, 2012
HUNT VALLEY, Md. - Reflecting an ownership change, the marketing and advertising agency that had been Horich Parks Lebow is becoming Horich Hector Lebow.
Partner and Chief Operations Officer Chip Hector's surname is now part of the name of the 30-year-old firm, which serves the furniture and home furnishings industry.
"With the March 2012 change in ownership, we began the process of changing our name. Adding Chip's name to ours reflects his enormous contribution to the company since joining the firm in 1998," said CEO Charlie Horich. "Not only does he handle some of our major accounts, but he also stepped up to assume the duties of chief operating officer when we named Brad Lebow, our previous COO, president of the company."
Horich said the name is the only thing that's changing. "For 30 years, our agency has stood for two things: our deep knowledge of the home furnishings industry and our commitment to client service. That philosophy isn't going to change," he said.
"I'm honored that my name will be included in the company's new name," said Hector. "Charlie Horich, Brad Lebow and I have worked together to grow the agency into a national player in home furnishings advertising, and I look forward to contributing to our continued growth in the future."
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...