4 High Point showrooms win awards
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, October 29, 2012
HIGH POINT - Surya, Bernhardt and Four Hands took the top honors for excellence in High Point Market showroom design this month.
Surya won the Fashion Focus Award, a new award this year, for its display featuring a couture dress in Surya's fabrics. The runner up for the award was Elaine Smith.
Bernhardt received the Best of Market Award in the Design Competition, as determined by a jury of industry editors. Runners up for Best of Market were Miles Talbott and Standard Furniture.
For the People's Choice Award, marketgoers were invited to vote for their favorite showroom design via Twitter or text messaging. For the fourth time in a row, it went to Four Hands. Runners up in included Universal and Wesley Hall.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...