Registration, hotel rates available now for Las Vegas Market
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, November 1, 2012
LAS VEGAS — Registration for the winter Las Vegas Market, set for Jan. 28-Feb. 1, is open online at www.lasvegasmarket.com.
The website also lists room rates at more than 20 partner hotels, including five that are offering early bird discounts to guests who book by Dec. 6.
In addition to shopping a comprehensive array of home furnishings, home décor and gift resources at the market, attendees also will have access to complimentary educational programs and networking events during market week. This winter's event also coincides with Surfaces Expo, a floor coverings and design trade show.
Hotel rates posted on the market website start as low as $39 per night for downtown Las Vegas properties and $50 per night for Las Vegas Strip hotels. A free shuttle service is available to and from partnering hotels.
Here are the partner hotels and rates listed on the site.
Aria Resort & Casino at City Center, $204 (early bird, $174)
Bally's, North Tower, $79-$149
Bellagio, $204-$234 (early bird, $194 Sunday-Thursday, $224 Friday-Saturday)
Elara, studio, $85-$115
Elara, junior suite, $105-$135
Elara, one bedroom, $125-$155
Flamingo, Fab Room, $50-$125
Flamingo, GO Room, $75-$125
Golden Nugget, Carson Tower, $70-$100
Golden Nugget, Gold Tower, $90-$120
Golden Nugget, Rush Tower King, $100-$130
Golden Nugget, Gold Club King, $130-$160
Hilton Grand Vacation, Las Vegas Strip, studio, $89
Hilton Grand Vacation, Las Vegas Strip, one bedroom, $115
Mandarin Oriental, $213
Monte Carlo, $80-$130 (early bird, $75 Sunday-Thursday, $125 Friday-Saturday)
New York New York, $80-$125 (early bird, $75 Sunday-Thursday, $120 Friday-Saturday)
Planet Hollywood, $99-$139
Stratosphere, deluxe room, $39-$69
Stratosphere, select room, $49-$79
Treasure Island, TI, $85-$135
Trump Las Vegas, studio king, $119
Trump Las Vegas, one-bedroom king, $143
Vdara, king, $174 (early bird, $144)
To book a hotel, visit www.lasvegasmarket.com/hotels or contact Connections Housing at (702) 476-6976 or toll free at (855) 255-4462.
Coinciding with the winter market is the first Gift + Home CEO Summit, with keynote addresses, panel discussions and other topical presentations, Jan. 31-Feb. 1, 2013, in Las Vegas. Co-produced by International Market Centers and Eller Enterprises, content will address issues affecting the U.S. gift and home marketplace, including the effects of the China economy and Euro crisis, preparing a company for sale or exit strategies, building a corporate culture, and estate planning and wealth management.
Information and registration is available online at www.giftandhomelv.com/ceosummit.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...