Sleep Train name to grace arena
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, October 29, 2012
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - West Coast sleep shop chain Sleep Train has partnered with the National Basketball Assn.'s Sacramento Kings on a new strategic marketing partnership that includes naming rights for the home arena.
The venue officially becomes Sleep Train Arena in November. Financial terms of the partnership were not disclosed.
In addition to hosting the Kings' games, the arena hosts concerts, family-themed shows and various cultural events.
"We are pleased to partner with the Sacramento Kings," said Dale Carlsen, CEO of Sleep Train. "Our team of employee-owners is committed to playing a vital role in the communities we serve. This sponsorship aligns with our interest in keeping a vibrant atmosphere of music, sports and entertainment in our region, and allows us to broaden the reach of our Foster Kids program through greater awareness and donation events."
Sleep Train's Foster Kids program provides items like clothes, shoes, school supplies, pajamas and gifts during the holidays to foster children.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...