TripAdvisor VP Julie Bradley joins Wayfair.com board
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, November 19, 2012
BOSTON — Online home furnishings retailer Wayfair.com has announced that Julie M.B. Bradley, senior vice president and chief financial officer for TripAdvisor, has joined the company's board.
Wayfair.com said Bradley brings extensive financial expertise and more than a decade of technology leadership to the board.
Before joining TripAdvisor, an online travel planning site, Bradley held financial leadership roles at other technology companies including Art Technology Group and Akamai Technologies.
"Julie brings impressive financial expertise and, valuable perspective on high growth technology companies as well as a strong understanding of our target consumer," said Niraj Shah, CEO and co-founder of Wayfair.com. "I have no doubt that her contributions will help us shape and define our transformation from a high growth technology start-up to an international consumer brand."
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...