King Textiles' Lynne Underwood not involved in embezzlement case
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, November 29, 2012
HIGH POINT — Lynne T. Underwood, a principal owner of fabric converter King Textiles here, says people have been confusing her with another woman with a similar name, Lynn R. Underwood, who is facing charges in an alleged embezzlement.
King Textiles' Underwood is not involved in the case.
The Lynn Underwood facing felony charges is the former manager of the Centers of High Point furniture showrooms. According to High Point Police reports, the charges involve the alleged embezzlement of $18,360 in company funds.
Underwood, the former showroom manager, is scheduled to appear in Guilford County court on Dec. 17.
- Dec 6, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...