‘Find the green' at De Leo showroom
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, December 3, 2012
HIGH POINT - De Leo Textiles and the International Textile Market Assn. are using creative measures to attract attention at Showtime.
De Leo, showing in Market Square Textile Towers, second floor, is challenging Showtime visitors to "find the green." The company has fabric samples from one of its new collections available on site and is encouraging Showtime visitors to pull strands and see how long it takes them to find the green yarn within the fabric.
"We thought this was a great way to draw people in," said Cathy Smith, director of design and merchandising for De Leo. "We source our fabric from Turkey, and this fabric showcases the expertise of our mills."
In a new fundraising campaign for the ITMA Educational Foundation, some of the industry's top textile artists have shared their talents on a new canvas - dinner plates. The plates, on display in the Suites at Market Square, have been painted with original designs and glazed, and will go home with the highest bidder at the conclusion of tonight's silent auction at the ITMA cocktail party.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...