China, Taiwan, India exhibitors show in International Pavilions
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, December 3, 2012
HIGH POINT - Showtime is hosting 19 exhibitors from China, Taiwan and India in its International Pavilions during the fabric show here this week, according to organizers.
The International Pavilions, which debuted at Showtime in June, are on the temporary exhibit floor in Suites at Market Square.
"The June International Pavilions received big accolades and December promises to be even more focused on current fabrics and constructions that are most popular in the U.S. market," said Tom Mitchell, president of home furnishings for International Market Centers, which owns Suites at Market Square and other High Point venues.
China's Zhejiang Samexpo Exhibition Co. is bringing five textile suppliers from the Yuhang district, known for its upholstery fabrics, home textiles and curtain accessories. The Chinese organization arranges for local companies to take part in professional exhibitions a number of countries.
Those exhibitors include Hangzhou Biya Interior Textile Co. Ltd., Hangzhou Shamash Fabric Co. Ltd., Hangzhou Tata Tex. Co. Ltd., Hangzhou Da Tons Trading Co., and HangZhou KAMPF Textile Co.
Beijing's Ouyida International Exhibition Co., which provides exporters a range of overseas exhibition platforms and professional services, is bringing five Chinese sofa fabric, home textiles and artificial leather suppliers to the International Pavilions.
Participating companies are Wujiang Yuhua Textile Co. Ltd, Jiangyin Fei Long Plastics Co., Haining Tiangong Textile Co., Hangzhou Tianchen Leather Plant and Shaoxing County Lancome Import and Export Ltd.
The Taiwan Textile Federation has been serving the Taiwan textile industry since 1975. TTF is ISO 9001 certified for procedures and quality control with all its members and has recruited six Taiwanese upholstery fabrics, home textiles and curtain accessories suppliers to participate in the International Pavilions at Showtime.
They include Everest Textile Co., Loongchin Textile Co., Merryson Corp., P&R International, Piing Heh and Hui Zhou Sheng Chen Metal Co.
The International Pavilions also features three additional companies this week - Weierni Textile Leather of China, Swan Silks of Bangladore, India, and Indian Silks, which is making its U.S. debut at Showtime.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...