Sev Ritchie joins Tailbase, will expand company's U.S. presence
Heath E. Combs -- Furniture Today, December 6, 2012
LAVAL, Quebec — Sev Ritchie has joined online solutions provider Tailbase as vice president of sales-United States.
Ritchie has worked at several Web-based solutions and e-commerce providers, including the Kaleidoscope Partnership, ayr1.com, Web4Retail, RSMeans and FurnitureDealer.net.
At Tailbase, he will oversee expansion of the company's U.S. business and will establish a U.S.-based sales team, the company said in a press release. Ritchie will focus on manufacturers and retail members of buying groups and associations, officials said.
"Sev brings a wealth of career achievements in sales and business development, making his appointment as vice president of sales an ideal fit for Tailbase. Adding Sev immediately strengthens our existing team and allows us to continue our focus on providing superior Web solutions to our clients," said Bob Lapointe, president and CEO.
Tailbase focuses on Web development, e-mail campaigns, social media, search engine optimization and marketing, media placement and other online marketing strategies.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...