WithIt adds new tools, features to its website
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, December 12, 2012
GREENSBORO — WithIt, a networking organization for women in the home furnishings industry, is relaunching its website at www.WithIt.org with new tools and features for professional and student members.
"In our 15th year, WithIt's story is now told digitally across a variety of platforms, and our new website reflects the needs of our diverse and geographically separated community," said Julia Rosien, principal of SocialNorth and 2012 WithIt president. "We need to meet our members where they live, and the new website connects us seamlessly to each other and the social media channels we use."
New features include a Member Café and several online networking tools.
The Member Café includes articles written by WithIt members along with professional links. The Student Café offers a find-a-mentor feature and a knowledge center that provides practical information for people in the early stages of their careers.
Additional online tools include a hub where WithIt's regional chapters can network with local members; a newsroom with event photos; a "speak up" section where members can blog on leadership topics; a searchable members' directory and social media feeds.
"WithIt's new website is the culmination of hundreds of hours of planning and hard work, and we're very grateful to the individuals and companies that supported us," Rosien said. "Now, the fun and sharing begins, and we're eager to showcase and connect our members and potential members online."
The organization said WithIt.org's relaunch was made possible through the support of Wray Ward, which provided the graphics and layout, and Adesso, which sponsored the development and programming of the site.
- Nov 15, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...