Dallas' Cantoni opens Natuzzi Italia gallery
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, December 10, 2012
DALLAS - Contemporary furniture retailer Cantoni has opened a Natuzzi Italia storewithin- a-store at its newly expanded flagship store here.
The 4,000-square-foot, glass-encased Natuzzi space is exclusive to Cantoni in Dallas and features about a dozen upper-end collections from the Natuzzi Italia line.
The collections are shown in vignettes that include distinctive case goods and accessories that are hand-crafted in Italy, according to Natuzzi.
"As we move forward for aggressive growth plans for Natuzzi Italia in major markets, we are particularly excited to partner with a retail leader like Cantoni because it provides great consumer exposure to the brand inside one of the industry's most recognized and respected lifestyle furniture retailers," said Brad Cates, senior vice president of Natuzzi Americas. "No one understands the desires of lifestyle-conscious shoppers in the Dallas market better than Cantoni."
The Natuzzi Italia showcase is part of a 20,000-square-foot expansion of the store that seeks to deliver a shopping experience typically found in Milan.
"Cantoni's partnership with Natuzzi Italia delivers on our 28-year commitment to bringing our clients the best in cutting-edge modern design," said Michael Wilkov, founder of Cantoni. "Natuzzi Italia designs are merchandised with a comprehensive range of highstyle furnishings for the whole home concept that epitomizes the excellence, fashion and quality of products designed and crafted in Italy."
Cantoni partnered with Modern Luxury Interiors magazine for a Dec. 6 grand opening called "A Celebration of Italian Design," which featured cooking demonstrations, Italian wines and music.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...