Industry veteran Pat Flippin joins Wright Global Graphic Solutions
David Perry -- Furniture Today, December 13, 2012
THOMASVILLE, N.C. — Wright Global Graphic Solutions has named industry veteran Pat Flippin to the newly created position of director of international business development.
He will be responsible for creating new business opportunities, increasing sales overseas and strengthening Wright's position in Southeast Asia and the Middle East, the company said.
"We are excited to embrace Pat as part of the Wright Global Graphic Solutions family," said Ron Wright, senior vice president of international operations. "Our international business has been growing at a steady pace over the last several years, and we recognized the need for a seasoned executive to help us implement our corporate vision in Asia and the Middle East.
"Pat is a well known and respected leader in the sleep products industry and has made strong connections with numerous international contractors. We know these relationships will play an integral role in our company's strategic growth plan - especially overseas."
Flippin is best known for his long tenure at Kingsdown. He began at the mattress manufacturer in 1986 and served in a number of roles there, serving as president and chief operating officer from 2001 until 2010.
He started his home furnishings career in 1980 at Symbol Mattress, where he was a purchasing agent.
Flippin also has held a number of industry association positions over the years, including a term as president of the International Sleep Products Assn.
Flippin also works with Global Sourcing Solutions, USA, Asia, which offers international consulting and product development for U.S. companies, as its president of North/South America operations with responsibility for sales, corporate strategies and sourcing for American markets. He will continue that work.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...