Hearing for former showroom manager reset for Feb. 18
Heath E. Combs -- Furniture Today, December 17, 2012
HIGH POINT — A court hearing for Lynn R. Underwood, a former general manager of the Centers of High Point furniture showrooms, has been moved to Feb. 18.
Underwood was originally scheduled to appear in Guilford County court on Dec. 17. She was arrested on charges related to the alleged embezzlement of $18,360 in company funds, according to police reports.
Underwood, 53, has been charged with 15 counts of obtaining property by false pretenses and 10 counts of uttering a forged instrument, both felonies.
In November, she left the Centers of High Point, which includes four showroom buildings - Center Point, Center Point on Centennial, Center Point on Manning and Center Point on Russell.
She is not the same person as another woman in the industry with a similar name, Lynne T. Underwood of King Textiles in High Point.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...