Simplicity Sofas wins small business innovators contest
Cindy W. Hodnett -- Furniture Today, December 19, 2012
HIGH POINT — Simplicity Sofas, an upper-end producer and online retailer of ready-to-assemble sofas, chairs and sectionals, has won Phonebooth's small business innovators contest, along with a $20,000 grand prize, said owner Jeff Frank.
Frank said a five-judge panel selected Simplicity Sofas as one of the top 10 and made the final selection. He added that receiving the award highlights the company's success in providing "extreme customer service."
"Our customers don't really get a chance to view most of the innovations that propel the company, ranging from new product development to production systems to marketing to customer service," he said. "They just enjoy the unique products that are designed to fit their small space problems and a customer service experience where it is actually fun to buy furniture and where they know that any problems will be taken care of promptly and properly."
Frank is projecting that sales in 2013 will more than double its 2012 volume.
- Jun 27, 2011
- Apr 6, 2010
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...