Abbyson Living returning to Las Vegas Market in new showroom
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, December 19, 2012
LAS VEGAS — Furniture, accents and rug source Abbyson Living says it is returning to the Las Vegas Market with a new permanent showroom in World Market Center B-880.
The 6,256-square-foot showroom is in a "prime, atrium space right off the escalator," said Yavar Rafieha, vice president of Abbyson Living. "We are remodeling the space for market to create a stunning presentation."
The showroom will spotlight lifestyle vignettes and will include marble flooring and interactive video displays.
Los Angeles-based Abbyson Living produces bedroom, dining room, occasional, upholstery, accent furniture and area rugs. Rafieha said the company is known for its classic designs updated with transitional and modern touches that are "chic, creative and functional and in tune with today's lifestyles."
At the Las Vegas Market, which runs Jan. 28-Feb. 1, the company will introduce dining and leather upholstery groups, as well as mirrors, lamps, pillows and rugs. The company also will offer a new line of higher-end fabrics.
On the merchandising side, Abbyson Living will show a new touch-screen kiosk for retailers that provides instant access to its online catalogs. The company's sales force also will be equipped with iPads linked to its website and database.
The company also will unveil a new brand campaign. Designed by the Los Angeles-based consulting firm MVC Agency, the brand campaign includes a new logo, tagline ("Inspired Elegance for the Way We Live") and website.
In addition, Abbyson said it is stepping up its social media marketing to leverage the celebrity following that its products have inspired.
"Abbyson Living has always been dedicated to building our brand name in the market," said Rafieha. "Through social media, our website and other communications, we aim to build a more meaningful connection with our target customers, based on core values such as quality and style."
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...