Thomasville, Drexel Heritage returning to Las Vegas Market
Thomas Russell -- Furniture Today, December 20, 2012
LAS VEGAS — Case goods and upholstery resources Thomasville Furniture and Drexel Heritage are returning to the Jan. 28-Feb. 1 market for the first time since 2011.
The two Furniture Brands International companies will share a 12,000-square-foot space in World Market Center B-570.
Ed Teplitz, president of Thomasville and Drexel Heritage, said he and his associates look forward to meeting with retailers from around the country to talk about new programs and how the companies are making their product lines relevant for today's consumers.
"We need to be where our customers are, so having a strong presence at the Las Vegas Market is an important part of our business strategy," Teplitz said in a statement. "The Las Vegas Market's team worked hard to find us the right spot so that we're in a prominent position, easy for our retailers to access and near other major exhibitors."
Thomasville will show new whole home collections featuring case goods, occasional and upholstery that was launched at the October High Point Market. They include the casual contemporary Banyon Bay, the Arts & Crafts-influenced American Anthem and the contemporary Manuscript, which features black and white designs and polished nickel hardware.
Drexel Heritage will showcase its Viage collection, which covers three lifestyles including West Coast, European and mountain lodge.
"The addition of Thomasville and Drexel Heritage adds two powerful brands to our roster of exhibitors," said Craig Staack, vice president of home furnishings leasing for International Market Centers.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...