J.P. Ledoux joins Comfort Solutions in international post
David Perry -- Furniture Today, December 20, 2012
WILLOWBROOK, Ill. — Comfort Solutions has hired J.P. Ledoux to the newly created position of vice president of international business development.
Ledoux will work with Comfort Solutions' international partners to grow the King Koil brand, as well as the company's complete brand portfolio. He reports to Owen Shoemaker, senior vice president of product development and international business for the bedding producer.
Before joining Comfort Solutions, Ledoux was senior vice president of sales for Boston-based Spring Air International, which he joined in 2009.
Prior to that, he was a territory sales manager for Tempur-Pedic and was director of sales and key account manager for the specialty sleep brand, Nature's Rest, where Ledoux and Shoemaker worked together from 1999 to 2006.
"We're very pleased to welcome J.P. to our company," said Dave Roberts, president and chief operating officer of Comfort Solutions. "Based on his industry background, we look forward to the level of knowledge and service he'll bring to our international organization."
Comfort Solutions has 37 international licensees serving 80 countries.
- Mar 12, 2013
- Feb 28, 2013
- Jan 28, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...