Sunbury Textile Mills promotes Tom Notaro to senior VP
Cindy W. Hodnett -- Furniture Today, January 4, 2013
NEW YORK — Tom Notaro has been promoted to senior vice president at Sunbury Textile Mills.
Notaro, who had been vice president of sales and marketing, is moving into the lead sales management position formerly held by Rocco Simone, who has been named specialist — business development. In the expanded role, Notaro will report to Hank Truslow, president and CEO, and will be responsible for all sales and marketing duties.
"I am truly appreciative for the opportunity to lead the sales team going forward and look forward to what the future will bring for this exceptional company and the people associated with it," Notaro said. "Rocco has been instrumental in making this happen and I deeply appreciate that. I believe we have made a good team thus far and look forward to utilizing his experience and expertise as we move forward together."
"I know Tom will continue to move the needle and make his own contributions to Sunbury Textile Mills in the years to come," Truslow said. "I also want to thank Rocco for his many contributions and counsel over the last 26 years and for those to come. Both Tom and Rocco are consummate sales professionals and it is a privilege to work with each of them."
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...