WithIt panel at TCHFM to discuss new marketing models
Michael J. Knell -- Furniture Today, January 10, 2013
TORONTO — WithIt will host a panel of influential Canadian interior designers discussing new marketing models and ways of doing business this Sunday during the Canadian Home Furnishings Market.
The session is also sponsored by ViewIT Technologies and SOFA, the permanent showroom annex of the International Centre, where the market will be held Saturday through Tuesday.
"This interactive discussion will explore how the world of marketing is changing everything about the furniture and design industries," WithIt, the women's leadership development network for the home furnishings industry, said in a statement.
"Our inspirational panel of women leaders will give you a behind the scenes look at how an integrated marketing strategy that incorporates print, radio, TV, social media and old fashioned networking has impacted their businesses - the good, bad and sometimes ugly. We'll share the failures, successes and new best practices Canadian businesses face in marketing initiatives and product development," WithIt said.
The discussion will take place at 3 p.m. Sunday in the ViewIT Technologies showroom, SOFA suite 111.
The panel will be moderated by Julia Rosien, founder and chief idea officer of SocialNorth, a social media strategy firm as well as founder and owner of GoGirlfriend, a travel-based website for women. She is also chairman of WithIt.
Other panel members will include Joanne Jakab, principal designer at Joanne Jakab Interior Design; Jodi Mason, lead stylist and owner of furniture and design studio Urban Home Windsor;
Lisa Ferguson, principal of Lisa Ferguson Interior Design and founder of Décor Mentor; and Samantha Mund, marketing coordinator for case goods manufacturer West Bros. Furniture.
- Dec 12, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...