Real Wood Furniture show coming to High Point
Heath E. Combs -- Furniture Today, January 10, 2013
HIGH POINT — The Authentic Home Furnishings Assn. will host its 2013 Annual Real Wood Furniture Trade Show at the Suites at Market Square during the spring High Point Market.
The show, which last year was held in Orlando, Fla., will take place in a 7,300-square-foot area on the building's third level adjacent to the Made in America Pavilion. The market takes place April 20-25.
"This exhibit area will present an excellent opportunity to follow through and build on the Authentic Home Furnishings brand and new direction for our association introduced at our trade show in Orlando last June," Tim Case, president of the Association, said in a press release.
The association said it plans to prepare a guide for show attendees and is working on details for social events, informative presentations, new association marketing programs and materials for retailers.
"We are planning an exciting showroom that will attract exhibitors and retailers while maintaining the fellowship and valuable exchange of information our members have come to enjoy at our annual trade shows for the past 22 years," Case said.
Last year the association changed its name from the Unfinished Furniture Assn., repositioning itself to increase membership and the reach of its suppliers.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...