Rowland Branham joins Watkins & Shepard Trucking in sales role
Larry Thomas -- Furniture Today, January 14, 2013
HELENA, Mont. — Watkins & Shepard Trucking, a specialized carrier for home furnishings and flooring products, has hired logistics veteran Rowland Branham as regional sales manager.
Reporting to Patrick Smith, national sales manager, Branham will be responsible for business development in the mid-Atlantic and southeastern regions.
"Rowland brings a tremendous amount of experience and knowledge to the table that will help our clients prosper as we continue to expand our role as the leading provider of transportation to the home furnishings industry with our furniture and carpet distribution programs," Smith said.
Branham has more than 25 years experience in home furnishings supply chain management. Most recently, he was a sales and marketing executive at World Wide Logistics. His previous experience includes stints at Palmer Transport and Shelba D. Johnson Trucking.
In his new post, he will be based at the Watkins & Shepard terminal in Conover, N.C.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...