Blesius joins The Mitchell Group
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, January 14, 2013
CHICAGO - James Blesius has been named director of marketing for The Mitchell Group, a converter and textile source for furniture manufacturers.
Blesius has more than 25 years of marketing experience and ran his own company prior to joining The Mitchell Group.
In the new position, he will be responsible for establishing and implementing strategic and tactical communications plans. He will also work on website content, advertising and search engine optimization and on strategies designed to strengthen the company's Sta-Kleen brand, a dry-erase urethane upholstery, as well as the ReCast bonded leather product line.
"Jim's marketing experience as well as his computer and communications expertise will be a valuable asset to our growing company," said Bill Fisch, the company's president.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...