Drag race fan wins new car in BrandSource-sponsored sweepstakes
Clint Engel -- Furniture Today, January 16, 2013
ANAHEIM, Calif. — Race fan Kevin Long of Conroe, Texas, won the Win With Force sweepstakes - co-sponsored by buying group BrandSource here -and drove off with a new Ford Fiesta early this month.
The sweepstakes was developed by John Force Racing sponsor BrandSource and also includes Castrol and Ford Racing.
More than 150,000 drag racing fans entered the sweepstakes on the National Hot Rod Assn. midway, at John Force Racing Road Show appearances and online at BrandSource.com and CastrolForce.com.
"I have never won anything in my life," Long said in a release. "I've had season tickets since the NHRA track in Baytown, Texas, first opened. All of the race fans in our seating section are a pretty tight-knit group and we were just saying that none of us ever wins anything. Well, that's changed."
BrandSource CEO Bob Lawrence said the group is making sure Long, a Force fan, gets a lot of recognition for the win. He said the BrandSource dealer closest to Long's hometown, A-1 Maytag in Spring, Texas, welcomed Long to the store for pictures and media exposure. Long also will be on stage during pre-race ceremonies with John Force and other VIPs at the NHRA race in Houston this spring.
Fans can start entering the 2013 Win With Force Sweepstakes on Feb. 14 at the NHRA Winternationals and online at http://www.BrandSource.com and http://www.CastrolForce.com.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...