Reverie hires Renee Ballard as national accounts manager
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, January 18, 2013
SILVER CREEK, N.Y. — Reverie, a manufacturer of adjustable beds, has hired sales veteran Renee Ballard to fill the newly created position of national accounts manager.
Ballard, who reports to Raymond Totaro, vice president of sales, was most recently a national account executive for The Buffalo News. Earlier she was a strategic account manager for the Business Advantage Division for Staples and a business development manager for Cyrk Inc. in Massachusetts, managing accounts such as AOL, TimeWarner, Saatchi & Saatchi and SwissAir.
"In selecting Renee for this position, we wanted to find a seasoned sales executive first and foremost, who had the experience to add value to our larger accounts," said Totaro. "We believe she has the perfect blend of expertise and a fresh perspective that's needed in the sleep products industry.
"Renee's an innovator - just like us - and we're excited for her to bring new ideas and sales strategies to the table. Her extensive expertise in sales, marketing and process improvement, as well as her strength in cultivating both relationships and new business, makes her the ideal person to help grow our sales and retail partnerships across America."
- Apr 1, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...