Jack Roush named president of S.C.-based Ashley licensee
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, January 21, 2013
FLORENCE, S.C. — Ashley Furniture HomeStores licensee The Parrott Group has promoted industry veteran Jack Roush to president and chief operating officer, adding to his duties long-term strategic planning and new business development.
Roush, who joined the company in January 2008 as chief operating officer, continues to report to CEO Burk Parrott.
"With his 40-plus years in the industry, (Roush) brings a full complement of leadership skills to the position and has a tremendous understanding of the markets we service," Burk Parrott said in a statement.
He added that Roush has been instrumental in helping the retailer implement an aggressive growth strategy.
Before joining Parrott, Roush was self-employed with a furniture store and in training and consulting with marketing specialists for Ashley Furniture Inds. in North Carolina and South Carolina, according to a release.
Before that, he was senior vice president of sales and marketing for Dublin, Ga.-based Farmers Furniture. He also held executive posts with the former Leath Furniture and Rhodes Furniture.
The Parrott Group, Ashley's 2011 Stores of the Year honoree, operates six Ashley Furniture HomeStores in Shallotte, N.C.; Florence, Myrtle Beach, Charleston and Bluffton/Hilton Head, S.C.; and Savannah, Ga.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...