Display, branding specialist Colonial promotes Wes Keever, James Keever Jr.
David Perry -- Furniture Today, January 22, 2013
HIGH POINT — Colonial LLC, a display and branding specialist based here, announced the promotions of Wes Keever to executive vice president of sales and James Keever Jr. to chief operating officer. Both are new positions.
Wes Keever will be responsible for Colonial's sales efforts, managing the selling, design and client service teams that support Colonial's mission to drive increased mattress sales for its client base.
As COO, Jimmy Keever will be responsible for overseeing all operational aspects of Colonial's business, both domestically and offshore. Those functions will include manufacturing, supply chain management, research and development, inventory control, logistics and finance.
Both report to Colonial's president, Mark Hobson. Wes Keever was formerly vice president of sales and Jimmy Keever was formerly vice president of marketing.
"Wes and Jimmy have been an integral part of Colonial's growth and expansion in the marketplace for many years," said Hobson. "They have each acquired tremendous knowledge and experience across all the operational functions of this unique and growing business.
"As the marketplace continues to evolve and the challenges facing our clients become ever more intense, these promotions will ensure we properly align our organization to maximize each executive's foremost skills and talents. That will make us even more competitive, effective and efficient at understanding and servicing the needs of our customers. This is another example of the resource investments that we are making, targeted to solve our clients' display and branding problems and as a result, help them sell more mattresses."
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...