Casual conference set for feb
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, January 21, 2013
HIGH POINT - Brian Offenberger, founder and president of Right On- No Bull Marketing, will be one of the expert speakers at the second Casual Living conference, Outer Spaces: Expanding The Universe For The Outdoor Room, to be held Feb. 20-22 at The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa in Tucson, Ariz.
An Internet marketing expert, Offenberger has delivered his strategies and tactics to a diverse range of companies and organizations including Kodak, SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association), Tire World and The New York Daily News. He hosted his own radio show, "Online Marketing with RSS Ray," carried on wsRadio.com, and has professional certifications from the eMarketing Association, Yahoo and Google.
According to Offenberger, the name of the game today is a multichannel approach - reaching and engaging prospects and customers through search engines, mobile devices, smartphones and social networks.
Those who attend the conference will hear Offenberger's address, 11 Best Marketing Practices Separating Rich Retailers from Poor Retailers, which features advice that is both easy to implement and won't cost much money.
"This is one of the most popular keynote addresses that I give because people go back to their hotel rooms with things that work right away," he said. "There is no extra money needed to do many of these things and no special expertise needed. I give companies things they can use right now."
For instance, Offenberger will share several tips on how to get top search engine rankings which, on average, can improve sales by 30% or more. "These are strategies that work no matter what is going on - in any economy," he said. "In fact, in more difficult times, with a tougher economy, it's better since many companies withdraw from marketing or disappear."
And what about having a website versus social media? Offenberger said they work best hand-in-hand. "The reality is that companies have to make the choices that they can best support," he said. "For this industry, there are tremendous untapped opportunities online and we will show how to find the right channels and get results that are amazing."
For more information, contact Casual Living Publisher Norman Hamilton at firstname.lastname@example.org or National Sales Manager Kristin O'Brien at email@example.com. Sponsorships are still available.
Go to www.casualliving.com/ for more information and to register.
- Jan 23, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...