Harrison new president at tech firm Eyeconic
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, January 21, 2013
GLASGOW, Ky. - Industry veteran Rick Harrison has been named president of Eyeconic, a multimedia technology company based here offering turn-key solutions in digital signage, digital menus and interactive kiosks.
Harrison also is CEO of rich media specialist GET Interactive and will continue in that role.
According to Jeremy Jacobs, CEO of Eyeconic, the executives - who have worked on a variety of projects together - recognized a synergy between their businesses.
"In formalizing the relationship with our company, Rick will lead sales and business development for all Eyeconic product, allowing me to focus exclusively on continued product design and development," Jacobs said.
Harrison said he sees "tremendous growth opportunities in the digital space now, specifically in the area of in-store environments, which I believe will be the next frontier from a digital perspective. Brick-and-mortar retailers can't manage the volume of product and information that an online merchant can, and they can't train their people to become experts in every product category for every brand. Our goal is to provide retailers with selling tools that replicate the online experience for consumers and move them quickly and effectively through the purchase funnel in order to drive sales."
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...