Netsertive hires Regina Dinning as business development director
Clint Engel -- Furniture Today, January 23, 2013
MORRISVILLE, N.C. — Online ad technology company Netsertive has hired industry marketing veteran Regina Dinning as business development director.
The move is part of the expansion of the company's "dedicated furniture industry team in response to the growing need for dealers to better target online consumers," it said.
Dinning has more than 15 years of experience in marketing and advertising, including several years in home furnishings, most recently at Banner Marketing.
"Netsertive helps furniture brands and their local retailers embrace this new reality by enabling them to efficiently transform online discovery into offline sales," the company said in a release.
Netsertive said its platform helps drive sales for retailers and brands through its Digital Co-Op system, "by reaching new customers and promoting their businesses with previously unavailable local targeting ability."
"Regina brings an incredible depth of knowledge in this space, which helps us ensure we deeply understand our clients' needs and capitalize on the opportunities to help them drive more business in this rapidly evolving digital world," said CEO Brendan Morrissey.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...