Foam products maker FXI names Diane Adams chief marketing officer
David Perry -- Furniture Today, January 25, 2013
MEDIA, Pa. — Foam products manufacturer FXI has named Diane Adams to the newly created position of chief marketing officer, with responsibility for overseeing the customer marketing for all of the company's divisions.
Adams joined FXI a year ago to lead the company's consumer products division, which includes the Anatomic Global specialty sleep line.
FXI said it is increasing its R&D efforts to develop more customized solutions for its customers. This investment reinforces the company's commitment to maintaining its position as a leader in innovation and growth through product development and market research, officials said. The appointment of Adams to her new position is part of the new R&D push.
"Through the use of insightful research and the development of dynamic marketing tools over the past year, we have shown our customers that they can significantly expand their sales and profitability by partnering with FXI," said company President and CEO John Cowles. "With Diane leading the way, our company will continue to make significant investments in marketing and R&D to present our business partners with more innovative solutions to improve their own performance."
"It has been a very exciting and fulfilling year for me at FXI," said Adams. "We have made important strides in developing innovative solutions and we want to continue to expand our partnerships. By leveraging our insights and breakthrough technologies across all channels, we can help our customers sell more product and increase profits."
- Jan 21, 2012
- Mar 18, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...